Tuesday 1 November 2011

Challenge 53 - Stitches Real or Faux you decide!

Hello one and all, wow these weeks are flying by! Thank you for all your entries for our last challenge we all had great enjoyment stopping by and seeing what you created with our theme. 
To see our TOP 5 
please click 

Right lets get on with our challenge for the next 2 weeks. We would like to see all those 
stitches real or faux on your projects.
The challenge is open today
Tuesday 1st November - Monday 14th November 

So here are the design teams projects and wow are you all in for a treat! Gorgeous projects this week Girls..














We are also joined this month by two new guest designers 

Designer in the Spotlight is..
Lora 

My name is Lora, I am a stay at home Mum to me 3 children, Liam (13), Rhianna (8) and Chiara (6) and we live in a small village in Aberdeenshire. 

I love to do anything crafty, but my passion is cardmaking and stamping. I have tried lots of different styles of card making, and have came to the conclusion that my favourite style is cute, although I do like to experiment now and again with other styles. 

I made my first card about 4 years ago when my Nephew was born and I wanted a special card for him but couldn't find anything I liked, so I bought a basic card kit and gave it a go. After making that first card, I was hooked and have been making cards ever since. 



Samantha 


Thank you for joining us here at Anything goes with such gorgeous cards... 

Hope we have given you some inspiration, we would love it if you would join in this fun challenge. 

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous challenge thank you for having me as one of your guest this week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful DT designs! Thank you for this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to be able to make a few more. I love stitching, but I tend to not use as much. Maybe I will go ALL out on my next one.
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great samples DT, it's always challenging for me to sew ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Entered my Birthday Bash Embossed card with faux stitching.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creations by DT!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, fabulous cards by the design team! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful DT cards. thanks for this wonderful challenge !!
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to join the challenge this week. I needed the extra "stitching" on my layout to make it complete...thanks for the inspiration!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete