Monday 3 October 2011

Top 3 - Challenge 50 Anything goes at Anything goes


ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE BLOG 
TOP 5
Challenge 50 - Anything Goes at Anything Goes 
Thank you for all your wonderful entries, to make our life easier we use random Org to help us pick our winners.. and gosh did we need it for this challenge!!! We had so many wonderful entries, so we have decided to change the top 3 to our top 5....

Our TOP 5 are:
No: 407 - Delphine's Place 


No: 305 - Janiel 


No: 179 - Sandra 


No: 532 - Teresa 


No: 81 - Doreen 


CONGRATULATIONS LADIES PLEASE TAKE THE TOP 5 BADGE. 




Stop by tomorrow (Tuesday 4th October) for our next Challenge! 

6 comments:

  1. Way to go ladies... woohooo Stunning creations all round! Well done. hugs Sharon (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I am thrilled! Congratulations to the other winners too! Off to proudly display my badge:-) Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to you all on the DT. Thank you so much for this lovely surprise. I am thrilled to bits and I am off to display my lovely badge. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh oh oh my...THRILLED to death!! Thank you for picking my card as a top 5. I will proudly display that badge on my blog! THANKS again and congrats to the other winners.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat een geweldig mooie kaarten voor deze top 5
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete